[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: complex process definition

ekrisjo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 09:37:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

Im not sure what you mean by "mixing several levels of complexity and functionality".. I tried to first describe the use-case and then how i plan to implement it as a workflow. Does that not make sense?

I have read the white paper from van der Aalst (http://www.workflowpatterns.com/documentation/documents/BPM-06-22.pdf), and it seems to me like im trying to implement "Pattern WCP-21 (Structured Loop)"

Im not sure if this is a valid case for BPM, if not, why?

Thanks for your comment :-)
-Kristoffer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063990#4063990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063990