[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JBoss instances don't find each other

canty28 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 11:04:11 EDT 2007

Elko,

I have found couple of things in the cluster. JBOSS by default it uses UDP protocol for clustering and UDP protocol has a restriction on send and receive. I initially had problems because the war file which i use is around 100MB and i had problems sending it over to the other clusters. I used TCP protocol and it was click..boom ...way too fast. As part of clustering, I did 2 things modified the following 2 files

1. tc5-cluster-service.xml
2. cluster-service.xml

I commented out the UDP protocol and uncommented the TCP protocol information, gave the ip's of the boxes which i needed in the cluster and started them back and each node was able to recognize the other.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064037#4064037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064037