[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: complex process definition

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 11:59:36 EDT 2007

This depends...... and cannot be answered in a simple way. E.g. it depends on whether there are real wait-states between the fork and the join and how soon after one-another they reach the join (see other discussions on this)

A root token cannot be removed when there are sub-tokens (afaik) if a process instance is removed, the child/sub-tokens also are (btw, what is a sub-token for you, one of a sub-process or just a child-token?)

The pattterns themselves are implemented fairly simple, but combining them makes things difficult... there are some testcases for the old (2002) patterns, not for the recent 2006 updates (I'd love to do that if someone pays me to ;-))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064063#4064063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064063