[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Monitoring new connections to a topic

chris05atm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 14:47:31 EDT 2007

Just wanted to say thanks for the help. I ended up getting this to work with your comments.

Just a heads up to others: I had a message selector set that was blocking my responses. Once the selector was disabled everything flowed just fine. Still not sure why the message selector fails to allow my response through (it is a byte for byte copy of another JMS message) while the same selector works for a different server using the same JMS messages. Another mystery I'll have to track down.

Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064122#4064122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064122