[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Cookies lost when included JSP file used

weisinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 17:50:59 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, there's still a problem.
I now understand the results of the test case above using included jsp files.

What I'm working on though uses Coldfusion cfm files.
I thought that I had replicated the same problem with just JSP pages, so that was what I originally reported.

In the JSP page, I'd like to include a cfm file, like the following:

<jsp:include page="../../../app/Application.cfm" flush="false" />

Below that include, I have the scriptlet code to create a cookie in the JSP.

If I comment out the include, the cookie is created.
When the include is used, the cookie doesn't show up.
flush is turned off.

Is there still something else I must do to get cookies to show up?
If this is a bug, is it one within JBoss or ColdFusion?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064162#4064162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064162