[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: UseJBossWebLoader with Seam + RichFaces / IceFaces

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 21:37:05 EDT 2007

If your application is scoped with a private classloader repository (as we recommend for all Seam applications), I think that UseJBossWebLoader might be ok.  My assumption is the that setting would share classes into the app's repository, but would still not be visible to the server.   It definitely would not work with a non-scoped application.  If your goal is to expose WAR classes to the EAR, you may be ok.  But, if you are trying to share them between applications, I don't think that can work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064185#4064185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064185