[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to use TomaHawk with JBPM?

gsccnu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 22:14:25 EDT 2007

Thank you very much for your help?
In fact, yesterday I have solved the problem?Of course, new problems out?
I currently available form components.However, components of images and javascript have something wrong.
In HTML code I saw
/jbpm/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/11302665/images/calendar.gif
The URL object is not created.I have just started to learn the JSF, so I do not know why this happens
Yes, this is not an JBPM's issue?I hope to get your suggestions.

THANKS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064190#4064190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064190