[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI Connection Problem! jboss.bind.address always 127.0

cjc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 05:59:09 EDT 2007

Hi,
@ vedgunjan: I'm think your problem is something with FW too. If i install a fresh donwloaded JBoss it works well on Windows Server 2003. I havnt installed a Activ directory or somthing like that (dev system!)

maybe write your own programm and bind the requred Port so u can test if it is JBOSS or your system.

Javaservice:
http://forge.objectweb.org/projects/javaservice/
Is a programm to run Javaprogramms as Windows Services under windows.
Try it its creat!
The Directorys for the logfiles (%JBOSS_HOME%/log) must exist or the service will not start and no Error message are Posted!

My installing script to use Javaservice looks something like that:
rem Folgende Parameter nach bedarf anpassen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064212#4064212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064212