[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: possible to specify action in pageflow transition?

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 12:09:52 EDT 2007

the last time I wrote page flow definition in jPDL was last year December, so I do not know whether this Seam Enhanced EL is also working in jPDL....For your scenario there is a workaround. You can make your "item" your action bean managed (write it as a member like private Item historyItem; and write setter and getter. Change the signature of your selectHistoryItem, make it take no parameter. Finally expose the setter and getter in the business interface of your action bean), and bind the value of your historyItem somewhere in your page form (so you do not have to pass the item as parameter in your selectHistoryItem()). This way you can call the selectHistoryItem() in your jPDL file like this:

<page name="history" view-id="/history.xhtml">

Currently I am also implementing a master-detail pattern but using "nested conversations + rendering flags (all boolean) in conversation beans + multilevel, conditional facelet templating" approach.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064235#4064235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064235