[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam 1.2.1GA - belowField / description facet

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 14:05:49 EDT 2007

Following up to my only question, I think Pete was trying to tell us that belowField and description facets simply don't work any more.  I see they are used in the ui example (via <ui:define name="description"), but when I deploy that example, those extra annotations ("Enter your name as it appears on your passport") are not displayed when I deploy via Seam 1.2.1-GA and JBoss 4.0.5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064243#4064243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064243