[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: hibernate couldn't find column

mhoennig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 03:03:37 EDT 2007

I wonder what the solution to this issue was.  I have the same problem now:

    // attribute baseComponent
	@javax.persistence.Id
    @javax.persistence.JoinColumn(name="basecomponent_id", columnDefinition="integer")
    @javax.persistence.ManyToOne(fetch=EAGER)
    private BaseComponent baseComponent;
    public BaseComponent getBaseComponent() { return baseComponent; }
    public void setBaseComponent( BaseComponent baseComponent ) { this.baseComponent = baseComponent; }

results in:

Hibernate: select component0_.baseComponent as baseComp1_9_, ...

which of course gives:

ERROR: column component0_.basecomponent does not exist

There is no column basecomponent, of course not.  That's why I wanted it mapped to basecomponent_id in the JoinColumn annotation.

What's wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064283#4064283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064283