[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Why should I create task in Task-node ?

lyo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 12:32:29 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : you can't create tasks in states... that is why you have to do it in a task-node

I could write a action class for a state.For example:
<state name="fire employee">
  |     <transition to="collect badge">
  |       <action class="com.nomercy.hr.RemoveEmployeeUpdate" />
  |     </transition>
  |   </state>

In the class RemoveEmployeeUpdate,I could invoke the following code:
TaskMgmtInstance.createTaskInstance(...)).
right?  I mean that I could write a class to create a task in any node type?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064326#4064326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064326