[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Handling Portal/Portlet Preferences

explorer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 15:03:31 EDT 2007

Thanks fore the reply.

The thing is need a bit of clarification.
Though i am using 2.6 Portal, Which has a DTD saying to declare preferences in portlet-instances.xml, but the output is not as expected. I was forced to put the preferences in portlet.xml which is true according to older versions of Portal.
I havent installed any DBserver and started to run the HelloWorld examples from portletswap, migrating them to 2.6 portal. It would be really helpful and appreciated if you can throw light on the setup with out having DB in the environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064338#4064338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064338