[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Workspaces and Concurrent Conversations

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 18:08:03 EDT 2007

Hi again

im having a bit of a bad day - i can seem to get my mojo back from friday night!....

Ive just noticed that when i log Person A in to Browser A and then Person B in to Browser B  - That Person A in Browser A Flicks over to person B.

Ive been thumbing through the JBOSS SEAM book by Yuan & Huete and come accross a chapter that talks about Works Spaces and Concurrent conversations, its late and im a bit tierd so i may have read it wrong but it seems to imply that conversations are kept seperate by default so the symptoms above should only happen if ive told the app to share the user accross sessions..... damn it...

... can anyone point me in the right direction for a solution please..

Thanks again.... i hate being a noob.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064374#4064374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064374