[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM - concurrent process execution fails

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 03:28:55 EDT 2007

efib10,

can you post the details of your processdefinition and your client code? we are investigating these serious concurrency issues that exist in jBPM at the moment. There are two failing jUnit tests in the org.jbpm.job.executor package (JobLoadJoinTest and JobLoadSubprocessTest). As you know debugging and analysing these type of problems is very painful, so we need all the possible info we can get.

Thanks,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064434#4064434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064434