[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Unable to set up OpenCMS 6.2.3 on jboss 4.2.0 GA need HELP !

mdirfan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 07:47:08 EDT 2007

Hi,
   I  will be really grateful to the good sumaritan who will help me in  setting up OpenCMS 6.2.3 on JBOSS-4.2.0 GA .
        I  am getting a message which reads as jboss-4.2.0 Ga uses servlet engine jbossweb/2.0.0 servlet engine which is not passed with jboss-4.2.0 GA.
    Can anyone lend me a helping hand by helping me to configure jboss for disabling that servlet engine or providing me a wrok around for setting up OpenCMS 6.2.3.
           Shall be looking forward for the ray pf light which will empower me.
  Mail me back at gani786in at gmail.com.
                                Regards,
                                              MD IRFAN

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064496#4064496