[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB-JBPM: transaction clash (rollbacks)

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 09:28:22 EDT 2007

Ok, I found it. A stupid mistake for a change. I should have seen the

  | select exceptionh0_.PROCESSDEFINITION_ as PROCESSD5_1_, except
  | ionh0_.ID_ as ID1_1_, exceptionh0_.GRAPHELEMENTINDEX_ as GRAPHELE6_1_, exceptionh0_.ID_ as ID1_7_0_,
  |  exceptionh0_.EXCEPTIONCLASSNAME_ as EXCEPTIO2_7_0_, exceptionh0_.TYPE_ as TYPE3_7_0_, exceptionh0_.
  | GRAPHELEMENT_ as GRAPHELE4_7_0_ from JBPM_EXCEPTIONHANDLER

I missed an exception in one of the handlers. Bit a pitty it is so easily overlooked if you don't define an exception handler in your process.

Anyway, again thanks for the input guys!

Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064540#4064540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064540