[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - define custom context in context.xml

ruchi123456 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 09:33:56 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm using jboss 4.0.5, and I tried to define custom context in server.xml.
,but I can not access the context, I keep on getting 404.

I wrote following in server.xml. It does not work

Do i need to put this in context.xml. If yes how can i do it.
Below is my dafault context.xml
<!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application -->

   <!-- Session persistence is disable by default. To enable for all web
   apps set the pathname to a non-empty value:

   To enable session persistence for a single web app, add a
   WEB-INF/context.xml
   -->

   <!-- Install an InstanceListener to handle the establishment of the run-as
   role for servlet init/destroy events.
   -->
   org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.RunAsListener

Regards,
Ruchika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064544#4064544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064544