[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2 beta and JPA

jasondlee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 10:21:19 EDT 2007

I have removed the reference to the Hibernate persistence provider in my persistence.xml.  Now I get these two errors when I deploy:

Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated because: java.net.ConnectException : Error opening socket to server localhost on port 1527 with message : Connection refused: no further information;_RequestID=9a3c9def-0d6d-4b07-9ebf-4884caec03cf;|RAR5114 : Error allocating connection : [Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated because: java.net.ConnectException : Error opening socket to server localhost on port 1527 with message : Connection refused: no further information]

Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener java.lang.NullPointerException
  |         at oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider.createEntityManagerFactory(EntityManagerFactoryProvider.java:120)
  |         at javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:83)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.persistence.EntityManagerFactory.startup(EntityManagerFactory.java:72)

If I had to guess, I'd say the first error is due to the Seam stuff trying to connect to a JNDI server, but I have no idea on the second.  I guess I'm just going to have to revert to Spring-managed EMs for the time being, which is a pity, but I'm running out of time. :|

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064579#4064579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064579