[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SMPC Configuration

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 11:07:36 EDT 2007

Hi Pete,
I haven't forgotten about this.  I ran some more tests, using JMeter's HttpClient listener, rather than Http Request.  The threads created for the standard Http Request are not mutually exclusive and may be reused.  As a result, I'm beginning to think that it has more to do with our code than Seam's.  Go figure!  :)  I will get back if I determine otherwise.  Thanks for responding.  I appreciate it greatly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064594#4064594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064594