[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ws and bpm

szaccaria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 11:40:45 EDT 2007

Hello my loved ones!
I'm here again for another question! ;-)

I'm trying the webservice integration made by Shane Bryzak ( Shane, good work! ), but I've some problem with the bpm.   What I want is investigate how many tasks has a "actor" in tail. I use the code below, but I get a stack error. Can Shane help me?

  | @Conversational
  | @Scope(CONVERSATION)
  | @Name("auctionAction")
  | @Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
  | public class WfWebMethod implements Serializable{
  |
  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |
  | 	//@In EntityManager em;
  |
  | 	@Begin(join = true)
  | 	@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
  | 	public String getDocumenti(){
  |
  | 		JbpmContext context = ManagedJbpmContext.instance();
  |
  | 		List<TaskInstance> taskInstacesResponsabile = context.getSession().createQuery(
  | 		"select ti from org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance ti ").list();
  |
  | 		StringBuffer stringa = new StringBuffer();
  | 		for (Iterator iter = taskInstacesResponsabile.iterator(); iter.hasNext();) {
  | 			TaskInstance element = (TaskInstance) iter.next();
  | 			stringa.append(element.toString());
  | 		}
  |
  | 		return stringa.toString();
  | 	}
  |
  | 	@End
  | 	public void end() {
  |
  | 	}
  |
  | }

Another problem is when I use the example "seambay", I believed that with the webmethod "login" I rest login when call the others method.., but this not happens. Any idea?

Thanks again!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064618#4064618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064618