[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - NIC address binding granularity

trickyvail do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 17:02:08 EDT 2007

When starting the JBoss you may specify an address binding option like this: -b x.x.x.x    (bind to network address x.x.x.x only)

  | or
  |
  | -b 0.0.0.0    (bind to all available network addresses)

How do you configure the server to connect to more than one individual network address, but not all?

I've taken a look at the source code and it seems that network binding is limited in this fashion.

Have I missed something or would a JIRA feature request be reasonable?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064738#4064738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064738