[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0 BETA

cpopetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 19:09:43 EDT 2007

Is there any timeline or roadmap for 2.0?  Or can someone from the JBoss team wager a guess and when 2.0 will be final?  Quarter-year accuracy would be enough for me.

We've been considering transitioning a rather large codebase to Seam, as it seems to do a lot of things that we've rolled internal code to do over the past 4 years.   But I don't want to start 1.2 adoption if the migration path to 2.0 is difficult, or if 2.0 is right around the corner.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064780#4064780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064780