[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Messaging with multiple instances

dolanp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 16 23:49:25 EDT 2007

The documentation mentions that it is possible to get JBoss to have multiple messaging nodes listening on the same server.  Is it possible to do multiple messaging nodes inside the same instance or does this require you to have a fully separate instance running?  I am talking about the stuff with the ServiceBindingManager in the install doc.

That is, it is possible to create an entirely separate instance on the same server if you reconfigure *each* port for *each* service that JBoss listens on but I was wondering if it's possible to have only one instance of every service other than JBoss Messaging and then have multiple instances of JBoss Messaging running(ie different messaging nodes).

I get the impression this is not the case but I just wanted to check.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064805#4064805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064805