[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Action argument is null when it shouldn't be null

grettke_spdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 00:29:17 EDT 2007

"fmars" wrote : i have the same problem in a different way. The parameter passed to method is null.
  | This bean is used only here and constructed probably right after the user clicked on it. Is this the problem?

I get the same problem if I just try passing in the dto itself, it evaluates to null.

I don't think it is a conversational problem because the dto is used to create the link tag itself (the account number), so I know exists somewhere.

Is this a lifecycle issue?

This is how the demo apps are written, but obviously I'm doing something wrong here ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064810#4064810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064810