[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: LDAPExtUserModuleImpl and userSearchFilter

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 03:35:28 EDT 2007

Update: With the help of OpenLdap's command line search tool 'ldapsearch',
which gave me more verbose error messages than the Windows Gui Tools I was using before, I was able to find the cause for my problem:

A filter with a single backslash for escaping the comma is not recognised as a correct filter, thus no results from my query. Double-escaping the comma (i.e. adding two backslashes instead of just one) works and yields results.

Now the question stands: could this be a bug in the ldap search code from the portal?

Thanks,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064861#4064861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064861