[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ERROR JDBCExceptionReporter : Table not found in stateme

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 04:30:57 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Hypersonic can work in multiple modes. TCP Server, Standalone, InMemory.
  | As far as I know the InMemory mode stores all your data in memory and
  | flushes them to the disk when you shutdown the server. (not 100% sure)

The in-memory-db is a volatile db. Once closed it disappears. Perfect for unit tests so you can start with an untainted db for each test. But nothing ever gets flushed to disk as far as I know.

Regards,

Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064884#4064884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064884