[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Debug.seam page, the Business process context and data b

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 04:45:41 EDT 2007

Update: My first query about the empty business process context within the debug page has been poo poo'd, i had to click into the conversation id to see the business process context components.... so thats all cool.

.... .my only thing now is that the string stored in the Business Process Context does not seem to get injected before the @Create annotated method is called.... even though in the JBoss Seam book Simplicity and Power beyond Java EE its states P93

"The class constructor is called before the component is object is created while the @Create is called after class creation. The contructor would not have access to Seam injected objects such as the EntityManager"

  |     @In(required = false)
  |     @Out(scope = BUSINESS_PROCESS, required = false)
  |     String crId

  | @Create
  |     public void find(){
  |         System.out.println(crId + " the create works");
  |     }

Cheers for any pointers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064890#4064890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064890