[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Linkage Error While returning the OrderedMap from EJB

_pankie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 06:36:10 EDT 2007

I am Using Jboss 4.2.0 GA.
I have deployed the Stateless Session Bean (EJB 2.1) in Jboss 4.2.0 GA
I can lookup the bean can invoke the method properly.
My Method returns the VO Object properly.... but i have a getter & setter for the OrderedMap. OM get set properly but while retriving it i get Linkage error....
Error is mentioned below

  | java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/apache/commons/collections/OrderedMap class
  |         at struts.action.aaa.AuthenticateAction.execute(AuthenticateAction.java:108)
  |         at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:484)
  |         at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)
  |         at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
  |         at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:525)

While on other side when i use the OrderedMap for fetching the data in my web App. There is no Problem at all.
I am using Common-Collection 3.0

Need Clarification.......

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064935#4064935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064935