[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - conflicting phase listeners??

jgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 09:34:19 EDT 2007

We're getting started on our first JSF application using Seam, so this may be a pretty basic question.  The web.xml file for my project right now uses org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener as the sole phase listener.  However, I  need to integrate an ESRI map service into the app, and the sample ESRI JSF MapViewer app I'm using as a guide uses its own phase listener.  What does one do in a case like this when you want to integrate special functionality into your app, but there may be a phase listener conflict?  Can there be multiple phase listeners under any circumstances?  Thanks.

- Joe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065000#4065000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065000