[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Class loader isolation broken in 4.2.0GA

apill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 11:28:51 EDT 2007

I have an application (ear) that was running on 4.0.5 and contained a jboss-app.xml in the ear's META-INF directory. This worked perfectly alongside our other application.

<jboss-app>
  | <loader-repository>dot.com:loader=imhist-server-deploy</loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

I have tried to migrate this application to 4.2.0GA and when the server boots it gives the following warning

14:56:21,803 WARN  [DeploymentInfo] Only the root deployment can set the loader repository, ignoring config=LoaderRepositoryConfig(repositoryName: dot.com:loader=imhist-server-deploy, repositoryClassName: org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3, configParserClassName: null, repositoryConfig: null)

Looking in the 4.2.0 jmx console there is no longer an entry for the dot.com loader named imhist-server-deploy as appeared in 4.0.5.

Now when I deploy our other application it fails to deploy due to the class isolation not working.

Is this a 4.2.0GA bug or has there been a change in configuration?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065054#4065054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065054