[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: conflicting phase listeners??

jgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 11:41:57 EDT 2007

Thanks, Gavin.  I've read, though, that using multiple phase listeners can cause problems like data becoming corrupted (whatever that means) and slower response since both phase listeners are executed.  Are these things really an issue?  Also, if I do include both phase listeners in my xml file (by the way, on my original post, I meant faces-config.xml, not web.xml), is there a preferred order?  Is it true that all phase listeners will be executed?  Is there a way to prevent this?  What are the real problems with this, if any?  Thanks.
- Joe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065058#4065058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065058