[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: CommunicationException when stopping jboss

unitedfuture do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 18:42:48 EDT 2007

My first post... I know this is an old thread but I ran into the same problem starting out and I wanted to post this possible solution for any others in the same shoes.

I recommend using the appropriate init.d script that come with JBoss and can be found in the $JBOSS_HOME/bin directory. The startup command in the script binds to address 0.0.0.0 (which is all addresses) and should eliminate the localhost error.

I could be wrong but that is what worked for me and it's worth a shot.

--Kevin Duane

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065201#4065201

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065201