[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Where can I find info on how to build seam from CVS?

PatrickMadden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 20:20:16 EDT 2007

take a look at:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamRepository

What I do is this:
anonymous wrote : cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.forge.jboss.com:/cvsroot/jboss co jboss-seam

cd into jboss-seam and copy build.properties.sample to build.properties. Then modify build.properties to fit your needs.

My build.properties is as follows (don't think the tomcat part is required):

  | jboss.home = c:/apps/jboss/jboss-4.2.0.GA
  | tomcat.home = c:/apps/jboss/apache-tomcat-6.0.13
  | #jboss.home = C:\\jboss-4.2.0.GA
  | #tomcat.home = C:\\Tomcat-6.0
  | version = 2.0
  | patchlevel = 0.BETA1
  | #validate.xml=true

Then type "ant antlr" followed by ant. That will build a directory one level up called jboss-seam-2.0.0.BETA1 containing the seam jar files. Many of the third party libs are in the ${checkout dir}/lib and the are other packages such as as ${checkout dir}/drools etc. It depends on what you need.

Hope this helps,

PVM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065219#4065219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065219