[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Return from session bean takes ~60 seconds

kratosh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 11:20:54 EDT 2007

Hi,
I run a jboss server on a production machine in cluster, with changing load of 2-50 concurrent users.
I encountered a situation where a simple method that usually takes not more than 2 seconds, takes from time to time about 60 seconds.
I put a debug line just before a session bean method does "return ...", and after the service call invocation. Only this return process took the whole 60 seconds.
Any idea what can cause such problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065430#4065430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065430