[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: READ THIS FIRST

nsv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 11:55:04 EDT 2007

Hi Adrian

I need your help urgently since my application is running on production

I get error on the jboss like

Cannot ping the JMS server; - nested throwable: (java.io.IOException: Client is not connected)

Please help I need to fix this issue immediately.

Please ?. Please ?.help , I realy need help please?????????????..

On the second issue I have a problem on a stateful session bean
The session bean objects count does not get reduced or even the remove count still remains to 0

Can you tell me is there a way where I can run a program manually which will remove all the idle session bean objects

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065455#4065455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065455