[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Could this be deadlock when modifying TreeCache

ramdas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 12:04:08 EDT 2007

We have a newer version of JBoss cache and jgroups which we were suggested to download and use when we initially deployed this application in production along with JBoss 3.2.6.
Given below is the dump from the Manifest files from the JBoss cache/jgroups and Jboss AS.

The JBoss AS is clustered and we currently have 8 members in the cluster.
Almost all our work is handled within the Tomcat threads running within JBoss.

The application outages as a result of the threads blocking has become more frequent(every couple of days) in the last month. Given this scenario, we as a team are willing to be a bit more aggressive in terms of changes to the existing infrastructure software though changing the AS version would be a major one and be more difficult to test out and implement. I would prefer if we could tune the existing software version

Thanks for your time and attention on this issue.

-Ramdas