[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss integration with Mercury Diagnostics

keith.pemberton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 12:06:48 EDT 2007

I'm a performance tester tinkering with configuring a jboss startup script.  I've updated other files before without issue and have gotten our profiler picking up all the methods within a JVM.

I'm having issues adding an argument to the JAVA_OPTS on this JBoss application server.  The argument I need to add is this:

"-Xbootclasspath/p:/opt/MercuryDiagnostics/JAVAProbe/classes/IBM/1.4.2:/opt/MercuryDiagnostics/JAVAProbe/classes/boot"

The existing JAVA_OPTS are:

# Setup JBoss sepecific properties
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dprogram.name=$PROGNAME"

What's the syntax for inserting my addtional argument above?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065465#4065465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065465