[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Can we have a Service class for the whole portal and Not ind

explorer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 12:52:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

Envi:
JBoss 4.2
Portal 2.6
CMS Alfresco

I want to have a class at the start of the portal which would service and get a login credentials to be used later in different portlets. Login not related to Portal but for a different underlying CMS (Alfresco) access.

I could see that we can have service class at Portlets level. But i would like to see if there is something at Portal Level.

Also can someone explain me of what exactly a context is and how/where to use it. And a Listener , where/how to use it.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065488#4065488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065488