[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - header.jsp - How To?

explorer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 22:45:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

Environment:

Portal2.6
JBoss4.2

I am trying to write a new header.jsp, specific to the project.
How to go about this? i am really confused.

Documentation says that  jboss-portal.sar 's joboss-service.xml needs to updated with the context path pointing to the custom header.jsp., But does that mean that the applicationi am building needs to be in the JBoss-Portal.sar?

the structure is

  | |->deploy
  |         |->myportal.war
  |         |->jboss-prtal.sar
  |                  |->META-INF
  |                           |->jboss-service.xml

Where does my application "MyPortal" need to go? if its to be outside of .sar how to implement a custom header.jsp

i have the custom header.jsp and tabs.jsp in myportal.war.
i am trying to define my own theme and layout.

Please advice me of any tutorials/sites which could explain these. the 2.6 documentation is good but do not explain things in detail.

Thanks in advance..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065629#4065629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065629