[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Usage for downloading uploaded file

tino4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 03:39:40 EDT 2007

"tino4" wrote : "carloszaniolo" wrote : Sorry,
  |   |
  |   | public void download()
  |   |  is from textmcontroller.
  |   |
  |   | The other is my download helper method and is the important one...
  |
  | thank you sir....it works...
  |
  | but the downloaded file type is undefined, so that you can't open it.
  | the file is converted from blob into byte.
  | the size is correct.
  | well i think it's just a convert problem..
  | i'm  still working on it and try to fix it.
  | i let you know

Hi Carloszaniolo,
it's working now. now i can  open the downloaded uploaded file.
the problem  like i said was the convert itself.
well actually you don't need to convert at all  :)

thank you sir

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065655#4065655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065655