[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Receiving "unable to find Setter Methode" when setting an Ta

slotties do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 08:29:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've encountered a very strange problem in jboss 4.0.5-GA. We have a taglib which has a tag which itself has two attributes:

  | <tag>
  | 	<name>content</name>
  | 	<tag-class>com.pironet.pbng.prj.taglib.presentation.PresentationContent</tag-class>
  |
  | 	<attribute>
  | 		<name>exclude</name>
  | 		<required>false</required>
  | 		<rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
  | 	</attribute>
  | 	<attribute>
  | 		<name>excludes</name>
  | 		<required>false</required>
  | 		<rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
  | 	</attribute>
  | </tag>

When settings the attribute "excludes" I receive this error:

  | excludes => Exception (unable to find Setter Methode)

When I rename the attribute in the tld, the class and the usage to something else (e.g. "excludeObjects") everything works.

Looks like a bug to me or am I doing something wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065756#4065756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065756