[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - IPC and JSF

Jannis84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 09:56:11 EDT 2007

Hi @ll,
IPC is finally running but i've got a new problem.
Is there a possibility 2 communicate between a "normal" portlet and a jsf portlet with ajax ?!

I want to search a customer, get a list of some customers and click one special customer 2 be displayed in a new portletwindow, which is written in jsf.

I only got the jsf-management-bean which is not implemented with the GenericPortlet. I tried to add the innerListener but that wasn't successful.

So how 2 implement such an IPC ?!

Can anybody help me !?

Thanks and best wishes...

Jannis