[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - durable topic

teodoro21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 10:22:27 EDT 2007

I have completed my durable subscriber setup and I need help for this problem:
(To configure I have follow http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJBossMQDB)

I have deployed my MDB with durable subscription, and I have one subscription's record inside JMS_SUBSCRIPTIONS table.
Then I try to publish my first message from a simple topic client, but I don't see my message inside table JMS_MESSAGES,
I see It only to Jboss console [STDOUT].
Initially I was thinking that the problem was a wrong configuration and I have verified my personal-destination-service.xml
(saved in my deploy directory - I have reported it at the end of this post).I think that this file is ok!!
So I did not modify it, I only saved it.
Jboss console write:

00:00:45,845 INFO  [myTopic] Unbinding JNDI name: topic/myTopic
00:00:46,032 INFO  [myTopic] Bound to JNDI name: topic/myTopic

>From Now everything works correctly, every message is written inside JMS_MESSAGES such as I need!
This problem happens every time that I undeploy and deploy again my MDB.
I don't know what's my mistake.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

		<depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
		<depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065816#4065816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065816