[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: LinkageError

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 12:58:01 EDT 2007

I'm wandering if I'm ending a task instance correctly since I can figure out the problem.

  |             engine.openSession();
  |             JbpmContext jbpmContext = engine.getJbpmContext();
  |

  |             TaskInstance taskInstance = jbpmContext.getTaskInstance(taskInstanceId);
  |
  |             if (map != null && map.size() > 0) {
  |                 taskInstance.setVariables(map);
  |             }
  |

  |             taskInstance.end(transition);
  |
  |             engine.closeSession();

Is this code correct? is it usual to use it like this?

This only gives me problem's when the next node is a decision node.

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065898#4065898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065898