[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam-Gen and overwriting of files

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 15:03:07 EDT 2007

Is there a way to have Seam generate-entities not overwrite existing files?     I have been using it in an incremental way.   I make some tables.  generate-entities.   do some coding and go back to making some new tables etc...   The issue I mostly have is it wipes out my menu.xhtml.   I'd like to keep that.     I tried searching the forum and looking thru the docs and scripts and didn't notice a parameter or something to tell it not to overwrite.  Any help would be great!

Thanks
Gary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065930#4065930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065930