[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - JBoss AOP and Weblogic (inWebLogic)

azhurakousky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 15:50:48 EDT 2007

Guys

Personally I am not a big fan of BEA, but unfortunately my client is. However we still have ways of using JBoss products. One of them is JBoss AOP. Even though I haven't try yet using JBossAOP aspects/interceptors in WebLogic, I figured I'll ask if someone went through this before and could share some pointers.
As for JBoss AOP I think I know "enough" about it to just rely on few ideas/pointers.
Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065943#4065943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065943