[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam JARs in system classpath?

toddh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 16:32:08 EDT 2007

Is it possible to use Seam without packaging the various libraries in each application?

I developed a Seam application on JBoss 4.0.5 with Seam 1.2.1 and everything works fine when the Seam libraries are packaged with the application.

However, when I take those libraries out of my application and put them in the jsf-libs directory under jbossweb-tomcat55.sar I get a couple of errors.  (I also tried adding them to conf/web.xml like myfaces-impl.jar)

First it looks like JBoss is trying to deploy the jboss-seam.jar using the EJB 3.0 deployer which causes a NPE.

Second it looks like my application loads and Seam initializes but can't find my local SFSBs.

Any help would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065953#4065953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065953