[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How do you override the source for configuration propert

rbuckvrsn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 16:50:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Is there any decent documentation on what the syntax of these XML files is, and what it means? I have not found much anywhere. Perhaps if there was some documentation on how this XML format works, I could figure out what you wrote below.

I see one example that creates a bean for every property in existence, which does not scale particularly well. I see that in XML people have tons of coding to do when it ought to be something simple to override the internals of property resolution. I see examples that are not dynamic; the property values may change at runtime. I am not sure if any of these examples will allow the JBoss properties manager to be used as a fallback; it looks like each case uses the external repository only.

Are there other options?

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065961#4065961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4065961