[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deploying external exploded directory as an application

sudhirkd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 19 18:42:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

In order to see my JSP changes quickly on my JBoss (by refreshing browser) , I am trying to add exploded external directory into Jboss . In directory jbossweb-tomcat55.sar of Jboss deploy, I have added following lines in server.xml . But it doesnt deploy throwing error.

  |             <Context debug="0"
  | 				docBase="C:/projects/subversion/AuthServer/web/target/AuthenticateServer-web-1.0.0"
  | 				path="/auth-server" reloadable="true"/>

Is there any other way ?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4065988#4065988